"Working hard to provide true comfort of your home with an efficient and quality heating and cooling system."
2 hr2 hours
8 US dollars
Your air conditioner should receive an annual tune up and have it's refrigerant level checked to maintain it at the most efficient state. Our cooling maintenance includes:
- Annual performance tune-up on one primary air conditioner and blower motor located in the furnace if necessary for proper operation.
- Checking and installing new filter (if necessary, at an additional cost)
- Checking refrigerant levels and adding up to 2 lbs of replacement refrigerant if needed. (Additional refrigerant at an additional cost)
- Inspect and clean condensers
- Check all electrical connections & AMP usage